FACT: The brain has an internal self-guidance system triggered primarily by feelings and emotions – not by facts or logic.
That’s why it’s imperative that we adopt a scientific approach based on capturing insights which predict why your prospects will choose to become your customers. Once you “get into the mind” of your prospects, it then becomes a matter of simply pushing the right emotional buttons allowing you to glide ever so smoothly over their natural predispositions and make them buy, agree, sign up, order, click – or do anything you want.
Here’s a quick marketing quiz that could make a dramatic impact on your ability to sell effectively on the Web. Answer these 5 questions: (Simply check YES or NO)
1. Are you aware that there is an actual ‘science’ behind why people buy stuff online, and all the website traffic in the world isn’t going to do you much good if your marketing doesn’t convert?
2. Do you want to uncover psychological secrets you can deploy in your web marketing communications that can potentially make people pull out their credit cards and buy what you’re selling?
3. Would you be interested in significantly boosting your website sales and profits without spending an additional cent on website traffic? (even during the worst economic times — even in highly competitive markets — and even when the price of your product or service is well above your competitors’ prices? )
4. Did you know that seemingly insignificant stuff like the photo you use, punctuation marks and secret formatting devices and simple language refinements can convert more prospects into customers by as much as 30%, 40% — even 50% or more?
5. As you may or may… Read more…